At OC Recycling we specialize in:
- CRV Materials, including Aluminum cans recycling and plastic bottles recycling
- Cardboard recycling and other fibers
- E-waste recycling, and more.
OC Recycling will purchase your entire inventory of recyclable materials on your schedule and under your terms. Check out the full list of recyclable materials we accept below.
Most beverage packages qualify as CRV materials as long as they are stamped “CA Cash Refund” or other label variations. CRV materials include aluminum, glass, plastic and bi-metal containers. For aluminum cans recycling, plastic bottles recycling and more, OC Recycling is here.
OC Recycle accepts all non-ferrous metals, including copper, aluminum, brass, and stainless steel, in all forms, such as radiators, window frames, wires, and more. Check out the images below for examples of non-ferrous metal objects we have recycled.
High-temperature alloys are mostly used in the military, medical and electronics fields. At OC Recycling we have recycled various high-temperature alloys including titanium, carbide, inconel and k-monel.
At OC Recycle we specialize in all kinds of e-waste recycling. Our recycling program goes beyond the ordinary e-waste recycling that usually includes items like computer monitors and televisions. We accept old car batteries, transformers, motors, and more. Check out the images below for examples on the different e-waste recycling we have done through the years.
Ferrous metals can be found on home appliances such as refrigerators and washing machines.
At OC Recycling we accept ferrous metals as a recyclable material, as seen on the images below.
OC Recycling is the place for all kinds of paper and cardboard recycling. Because we offer recycling services for both the public and businesses, fibers including paper and cardboard recycling is one of our specialties.info@OCrecycling.com, we will be happy to assist you.
In order to comply with existing Federal and local safety and environmental laws and/or regulations, and to insure environmental responsibility, OC Recycling cannot accept the following materials:
- Any radioactive materials or containers.
- Tanks, vessels and containers of all sizes unless they are certified to be clean, and are cut in half prior to arrival at our facility.
- Gasoline tanks unless they are punctured and fully drained, oil filters of any kind. Engine blocks containing free flowing liquids.
- Any item containing PCBS’s (Polychlorinated Biphenyls) ex: ballasts, Capacitors, Wet Transformers, or any item with a label stating the presence of PCB’s.
- Rubber, wood, glass (other than bottle glass), or other debris.
- Wet or dry capacitors, light ballast and electrical transformers or transformer components that may contain PCB’s, (Dry, Non-PCB Containing transformers are acceptable).
- Asbestos or asbestos containing materials.
- Air bag canisters.
- Military scrap of any kind unless it is inspected and approved in advance.
- Railroad scrap unless accompanied with the appropriate ownership documentation.
- Any explosives or explosive materials.
- Universal waste lamps including, but not limited to, fluorescent, high-intensity discharge, neon, mercury vapor, high-pressure sodium, and metal halide lamps.
- Waste elemental mercury, including mercury switches.
- Compressed gas cylinders, propane tanks including propane bottles unless valves are removed or cylinder is cut in half.
- Steel cables and wire greater than 5 feet in length.
- Oils, including petroleum products and petroleum by-products.
- Any other hazardous materials, or hazardous waste.
- This list is not meant to be comprehensive. Any items deemed by management or by our employees to be unsafe or environmentally unfriendly will be rejected. Thank you for your cooperation.